Friday, July 17, 2015

Great Offer On Oriential Rugs!

Here's an opportunity you should take advantage of.

Last month, we posted "Pointer Post - The History of Iranian Persian Carpets", written by our good friend, Shahin Kia, owner of Artistic Orientals in Belmont, MA.

The piece gives you some very insightful information, not something you can get at a great number of Oriental Carpet outlets, thanks to Mr. Kia's masterful knowledge of this ancient art.


Well, he's about to embark on a trip abroad, to scout out some more tremendous and unique carpets for his vast inventory of Antique and Vintage Oriental Rugs, and, before he goes, he's presenting to customers a very generous offer;
"I hope that you are all having a great summer. I'll be traveling abroad to find more unique rugs. My journey starts August 1st and it will continue until sometime in September. For this reason I have decided to offer to all my past customers a "SALES TAX HOLIDAY" from now until the end of July. Simply, I'll pay the sales tax for your purchase. To make it more interesting and to extend my appreciation for your past business, I'll waive the $2500 limit. You can buy any rug for any amount and I will pay your sales tax! So don't procrastinate, come in. I'll be looking forward to seeing every one of you again."
Here's the website, so go take a visit to Artistic Orientals, at 379 Trapelo Road, in Belmont, MA (across from the movie theatre, near the corner of Beech St.).





No comments:

Post a Comment