Sunday, July 13, 2014

Special Fundraiser by 13909 Antiques

13909 Antique recognizes that there are many charities in need of support, and we have one that we would like to help

A very good friend, Ms. Dee Dee Gordon, of Los Angeles (daughter of the legendary jazz saxophonist, Dexter Gordon) has opened her heart to care for a very sick dog, Augie, a distressed pit bull.



"Augie the Doggie is a pit bull that I started fostering in December 2011. I knew when I started fostering him that he was a chronically ill dog but I could not walk away from him when I first met him at an Angel City Pit Bull adoption. His eyes had so much sadness in them that I could not leave him behind ..."

"... Augie is such a sweet dog and I will do all that I can to keep him as comfortable as I can while he is alive. I have been unemployed the entire time I have had Augie with the exception of 6 months, and I have exhausted my resources. That is why I’m asking for help. Please help Augie continue his fight."

You can read the rest of the story at Dee Dee's GoFundMe Page.



13909 Antiques Pledge

Starting on July 16th, through July 31st, 13909 Antiques will donate 50% of all purchases to Augie, the Doggie's care, via the Dee Dee's GoFundMe page.

Anything you buy, be it a $10 piece of Costume Jewelry, one of our numerous sets of Vintage Chairs, the 1940's Barrister Book Case, the 1800's Doctor's Table, any piece from our Vintage Glass Collection - Anything - and we will donate 50% of the purchase price to this cause

So, come in, pitch in, for someone who is giving herself up to help an ill, but loving dog, the chance to, if not survive, to be as comfortable as possible.

Again - 50% of your purchase price, between July 16th and July 31st, will be donated to Dee Dee's GoFundMe page for the care of Augie, the Doggie.

You, of course, can also make your own donation.

We thank you, in advance, for you support

Peace
JTD

J. Thomas Duffy
13909 Antiques Shopkeeper

13909 Antiques
193 Belmont Street
Belmont. MA ​02478
http://13909antiques.blogspot.com/

New Summer Hours

Monday:  Off - By Appointment
Tuesday:  Off - By Appointment
Wednesday:  11AM - 7PM
Thursday:​    11AM​ - ​8PM​
Friday: 10AM - 6PM
Saturday:  9AM - 5PM
Sunday: 11AM - 5PM

Come by, 13909 Antiques is the kind of Antique Store that will remind you of your grandparents house, as we have a bevy of Antique and Vintage furnishing, lamps, knic knacs, costume jewlery, old magazines ​,  cigar boxes​, one of the best Vintage Glass Collections around, and​  much, much more​ ... If you like to rummage, 13909 Antiques is the place for you ...​


Store Policy - Don't be shy ... You won't insult us by making an offer, we, graciously ​,​​ listen to all offers

No comments:

Post a Comment